Kale really is that good for you, packed full of vitamins A, B6, C, K and manganese, calcium, copper, potassium and fiber it does live up to it’s hype. Some report it as the most nutritionally dense food there is per calorie. Like most leafy greens it is incredibly versatile as well; steam, stew, sauté or raw in salads, juices and smoothies it’s a genuinely fantastic addition to any diet. Deliciously addictive these kale crisps are really easy to make and even more easy to munch a whole tray of.
Free from gluten, dairy and Vegan.
Total Time 15minutes
- 1 small bunch purple curly kale
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C/ 350F.
- Remove the tough stalks and tear your kale into small pieces.
- Place in a large bowl and massage the coconut oil and Himalayan salt in to the kale with your hands.
- Spread the kale across a large lined baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Enjoy warm or leave to cool, don't store as they will go soggy but you'll have no problem finishing them.